Question Colorado Drilling - Is the Oilfield Dead in Colorado?

Fred

Administrator
Staff member
With all the anti oilfield people getting elected and so many tree huggers moving into Colorado, has the Oilfield slowed down?

RandyG

My Colorado plans might get canceled if the drilling setbacks rule under consideration in the state is approved

Tim

My Colorado plans might get canceled if the drilling setbacks rule under consideration in the state is approved
I've just stopped bothering discussing this topic. People don't seem to understand, or at least want to really understand how the process works, and their notion of potential groundwater hazard/usage is woefully inadequate to engage in any type of serious discussion.

James

I've just stopped bothering discussing this topic. People don't seem to understand, or at least want to really understand how the process works, and their notion of potential groundwater hazard/usage is woefully inadequate to engage in any type of serious discussion.
(y) true It's hard talking with someone that already made up their mind.

The frac is pumped into oil and gas bearing zones and then flowed back. These zones have been isolated from the surface for millions of years and are not in any way connected to drinking water.

OP
Fred

Fred

Administrator
Staff member

I hope you still Vote!!