Question? Are millennials too sensitive for the Oilfield?

Billy

New member
Are millennials too sensitive for the Oilfield? What do you think? have they ruined the oilfield too?
 

RandyG

New member
I would say 90% of them are weak minded and entitled, the other 10% are on beast mode at most jobs.
 
OP
Billy

Billy

New member
But with the negative image and despite oil organizations’ marketing effort , oil and gas will have a huge workforce problem looming.
 
Top